Welcome to DLC’s Hope Home
DLC’s Hope Home is a recovery residence located in Naples, Florida—less than one mile away from the DLC Main Campus on Golden Gate Parkway. Hope Home provides safe, sober, and affordable housing to individuals in early recovery, where they can continue the work they’ve begun in DLC’s Crossroads Residential program or other treatment programs.
Hope Home, like many FARR-certified homes, will provide accountability, a structured and healthy new environment, skill building, goal setting, and peer support. There will be access to recovery meetings, weekly house meetings, and activities organized around recovery. The recovery support peers who work in DLC’s Crossroads Continuum will have an important part to play in providing support, a direction of healing, and new relationships that can sustain a newly sober person through what can be an emotional roller coaster of early sobriety.
Key Features of Hope Home
• Residents choose their path to recovery, and the residence community supports that path
• Residences are supported by peers
• Affordable rates: approximately $22 per day for a double bedroom and $29 per day for a single bedroom (prices are subject to change)
• Clean housing plus in-house laundry
• Maximum two residents per room, with single rooms available
• Steps away from main public transportation
• Move-in ready (all linens and household goods provided)
• Weekly/daily recovery residences gathering and fellowships
• Individuals admitted to the community will have an opportunity to work with a Recovery Coach to assure they remain on their chosen path to sustainable recovery
Residency Criteria & Procedures
• Each resident candidate will be provided with the DLC Hope Home Handbook and the community and house rules for review prior to next step
• Individuals must agree to comply with all rules and expectations of the recovery residence community
• Potential residents will be screened to ensure appropriateness for the community
• Treatment and sobriety history and desire for sustained recovery will be reviewed
• Financial considerations will be discussed. Upon the start of residency, income/earnings statements are required
• Each candidate may be interviewed by community members
• All criteria will be reviewed by staff and a residency date will be provided
• Most residency processes can be completed in one day
• Each candidate for DLC’s Hope Home will have a criminal background check completed. Individuals that have violent crimes, battery, sexual misconduct, rape or stalking histories will not be considered for residency. Each case will be reviewed. Community safety is always first.
For more information about DLC’s Hope Home, residency criteria, or community procedures, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (239) 491-7602.
If you are interested in applying to become a resident, click here for an applicationor call 239-776-9052.
Resources & Documents
- Hope Home Sample Weekly Schedule
- Hope Home Demographic Form
- FARR Code of Ethics
- FARR Code of Ethics Policy
- Link to File a Grievance with FARR
Hope Home Mission Statement
The mission of Hope Home is to enable personal growth and powerful life transformation in a safe and sober, peer-led environment where individuals foster connections with the recovery community, thrive in their responsibilities, and work toward fulfilling and successful independent living.