Chip in for DLC Golf Tournament Raises $29,000 for Mental Health and Addiction Recovery
December 4th, 2019
Naples, Fl – David Lawrence Center, Collier County’s only comprehensive, not-for-profit mental health and addiction recovery treatment center serving children, adults and families, with the help of its sponsors, raised over $29,000 in support of the Center’s mental health and addiction recovery treatment services through the Sixth Annual Chip in for DLC Golf Tournament presented by Brown & Brown Insurance and Cigna. The 18-hole scramble tournament was held at Quail Creek Golf and Country Club.
The tournament winners included:
- First Place: John Buehler, Michael Brunoli, Brandon Hume and Michael Conroy
- Second Place: Josh Leppo, Harry Short, Steve Kimbro, Craig Oswald
- Third Place: Jim Warnken, Larry Ray, Barry Dunleavy and Bob Riebesell
- Closest to the Pin: Jim Warnken and Jon Fain
- Longest Drive: Allison Christensen and Jake Sherwin
The tournament sponsors included:
- Brown & Brown Insurance
- Halstatt Foundation
- Davidson Engineering
- Edwards Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co
- Cardinal Point Management
- Iberia Bank
- Alice Sweetwater’s Bar and Grille
- Fidelity Investments
- Stroemer & Company
- Jim Duffy Construction, Inc.
- DLC Annual Sponsors
- Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida
- Park Royal Hospital
- PK Studios and Studio+
All proceeds will benefit the mission, operations, and expansion of David Lawrence Center’s innovative, comprehensive inpatient, outpatient, residential, and community-based prevention and treatment services.
The Chip in for DLC Golf Tournament was hosted by David Lawrence Center in partnership with David Lawrence Center Young Executives. The event was co-chaired by DLC Young Executives’ Board Members Peter Michaels and Joseph Stusek.
Southwest Florida nonprofit David Lawrence Center is a national leader in providing world-class mental health and addiction recovery solutions for children, adolescents and adults. The Center’s innovative, integrated treatment includes inpatient, outpatient, residential, and community-based services – a comprehensive system of care funded by community and government support. Each year, David Lawrence Center creates life-changing wellness for more than 9,800 people through over 276,000 treatment sessions. To learn more, please call 239-455-8500.