DLC Sound Minds™ Luncheon
Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples
2600 Tiburon Drive
DLC’s Sound Minds Luncheon attendees will be given the option to attend in person at the Ritz Carlton Golf Resort, Naples or virtually with a live stream.
The health and safety of our attendees remains our top priority. We want to ensure the highest standards in accordance with CDC, state, and local guidelines will be in place for anyone who attends in person.
For the past six years, David Lawrence Centers for Behavioral Health (DLC) has hosted its Sound Minds™ Mental Health Symposium. Past speakers have included a Columbine shooting survivor, a mood disorder expert, and national scientists and local mental health advocates. This year, David Lawrence Center has decided to turn this wonderful event into a luncheon.
DLC will host the Sound Minds™ Luncheon on Friday, November 20, 2020 at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples. The Sound Minds Luncheon will feature The Honorable Patrick J. Kennedy, a former Congressman (D-RI); Founder, The Kennedy Forum; Co-Founder, One Mind; Former Commissioner, President’s Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis. Mr. Kennedy will detail his personal and political journey with mental illness and substance use disorders. Immediately following the luncheon will be a VIP reception.
Click here to read Mr. Kennedy’s biography.
*The health and safety of our golfers and guests remains our top priority. With the COVID-19 risk period remaining unknown, we will continue to update preparedness plans following CDC Guidelines. Below are current guidelines in place (last updated 9/9/2020)
- Masks will be required until seated for luncheon
- Multiple entrances to ballroom available with social distancing signage at each entrance.
- Meal set ups reduced to 6 people per table.
- “Uncompromising levels of cleanliness are the responsibility of all ladies and gentlemen. In addition to our shared responsibility, our Cleanliness Ambassadors are highly visible ladies and gentlemen (wearing distinctive colored polo shirts) that focus solely on the protocols in place and work closely with the Cleanliness Champion at the hotel. They operate in all areas from public areas and restaurants to meeting spaces.”
- All Ritz-Carlton staff will wear masks and gloves for lunch service.
- DLC staff and volunteers will wear masks.
- Sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the room and at each place setting.
- Presenting Sponsor:
- Education Partner:
- Premier Sponsor:
- Thomas Clarke
- Partner Sponsor:
- Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida
- Laird and John Groody
- Susan Stielow
- Robin Stranahan
- Supporting Sponsor:
- Earle K. Borman Jr.
- Advocate Sponsor:
- Barbara Chur
- Branch Banking and Trust Company
- Brown and Brown Insurance and Cigna
- FineMark National Bank & Trust
- First Florida Integrity Bank
- Brian Glaeser
- Jonathan Foerster and Jenna Buzzacco-Foerster
- Healthcare Network of SWFL
- Robert and Linda Magrann
- Monica McVicker
- Meristem Family Wealth
- Moorings Park
- Vickie Nolen
- Park Royal Hospital
- Physicians Regional Healthcare System
- PK Studios and Studio+
- Michael and Andrea Schroeder
- Susan K. Lennane Family Fund of the Community Foundation of Collier County
- Sutton Family Foundation
- Vernon Litigation
- Nancy White
- Christine Williamson
- VIP Reception Sponsor: Edwards Group of Wells Fargo Advisors
- Table Hosts:
- Ed and Nancy Boyer
- Scott and Renae Burgess
- Centennial Bank
- Cummings & Lockwood, LLC
- DeAngelis Diamond
- Kate and Rob Edwards
- Gulf Coast Construction and Mindful Marketing
- Markham Norton Mosteller & Wright, PA
- William and Kathy O’Neill
- PBS Contractors
- Sharda and Stephen Spahr
- Sunshine Ace Hardware
- Jeffrey Yun
- Media Sponsors: