On the Frontlines: Supporting Families and Parishioners with Mental Illness
Parkway Life Church
5975 Golden Gate Parkway
Amy Simpson, Christian author, coach, speaker, freelance writer and editor, will lead a free seminar on supporting families and parishioners who are struggling with their mental health.
- Examine the roles and responsibilities of people in ministry when they encounter mental illness.
- Identify specific ways mental illness affects individuals and families in congregations and communities.
- Outline appropriate responses to the needs of individuals and families affected by mental illness.
- Analyze how a person’s current ministry mindset and model may be doing disservice to people with mental illness and their families.
- Create a plan for responding to mental illness in a person’s own ministry settings
The event includes Continental Breakfast
RSVP MBL MINISTRIES: 239-325-2740