“A Night at the Ballpark!”
14100 Six Mile Cypress Pkwy
David Lawrence Center’s “A Night at the Ballpark!” and been rescheduled due to the rain last weekend to Saturday, September 2nd, 2017 at 6:00pm. Join us for the Fort Myers Miracle vs. Jupiter Hammerheads game.
Additional information for tomorrow’s game:
- The game begins at 6pm, but the gates will open at 5pm.
- Feel free to come early to enjoy some food and drinks!
- If you, your friends and family have not already registered, it’s no problem.
- Registration is now closed online, but anyone is welcome to come and receive a ticket at the door!
- We chose to reschedule the event for Saturday based on the results of the survey we sent earlier this week.
- We understand that some of you will not be able to make it due to the holiday weekend, but we hope to see you there.
Join David Lawrence Center employees, donors, board members and their families for “A Night at the Ballpark!” while the Fort Myers Miracle (a Triple-A affiliate of the Minnesota Twins) take on the Charlotte Stone Crabs (an affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays). This casual, fun event is a great way to spend time with the family while showing your support for mental health! Your registration includes a ticket to the game with seating under the covered first base terrace, all you can eat ballpark food and a drink ticket.
This family fun day is free to attend thanks to our sponsors, but donations are appreciated! To help support David Lawrence Center, we have a suggested donation of $5.00 per person, but welcome any amount.
For more information and sponsorship opportunities call Katie Boutin at 239.354.1445 or e-mail.