DLC to Host Free Virtual Presentations During Mental Health Awareness Month
April 29th, 2021
May is Mental Health Awareness Month and DLC has a great way for you to get involved!
We will be hosting FREE, virtual presentations throughout the month addressing common mental health concerns, the warning signs to be aware of, and how COVID-19 has had an impact. Knowing what to look out for is just as important as knowing where to go for help…don’t worry, we will cover that too!
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, behavioral health centers around the country witnessed an increased demand for mental health services. However, the last year has truly exacerbated these numbers, and we have never seen a greater need for care.
By joining one of the following presentations, YOU will have the ability to make a difference in our community—and someone’s life!
- Thursday, May 6th: 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Monday, May 10th: 12 to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 11th: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 15th: 10 to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 18th from 8:30-9:30am
- Saturday, May 22nd: 10 to 11 a.m.
- Monday, May 24th: 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 26th: 12 to 1 p.m.
Anyone and everyone can benefit from this important information! No matter what our individual roles, we can all make a difference!
Topics presented include:
- The Mental Health Crisis and Impact of COVID-19
- Common Concerns in Adults and Youth
- Understanding Warning Signs for Early Identification
- Crisis Resources and Treatment Options
- Prevention and Wellness Tips
Register now for one of these exciting presentation opportunities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the date you would like to attend!
You will receive the Zoom invitation after registration.