Trouble With Bipolar Disorder?
Are you struggling with bipolar disorder? We are here to help. Bipolar Disorder is a scary thing to tackle alone. Our mental health specialists are here to help you get back to a healthy mental state. We have developed programs specializing in bipolar disorder along with an array of other mental health challenges. David Lawrence Center is the premier mental health facility in Southwest Florida.
Symptoms of bipolar disorder include:
- Uncharacteristic periods of anger and aggression
- Grandiosity and overconfidence
- Easy tearfulness, frequent sadness
- Needing little sleep to feel rested
- Uncharacteristic impulsive behavior
- Confusion and inattention
It is important to remember that sometimes these symptoms can occur in many healthy teens and adults. The time for concern is when they form a pattern over time, disrupting daily life. Children with symptoms that suggest bipolar disorder should be seen and evaluated by a psychiatrist or psychologist with expertise in mood disorder.
If you’re ready to begin the road to recovery, would like and evaluation or want to learn more, please fill out the form.
David Lawrence Center Benefits:
- 24/7 open clinic
- Trained therapist on staff
- Specialized doctors for depression
- Clinical assessments to provide individualized care
- Individual & group counseling
- Inpatient treatment
- Telehealth treatment services