Work with David Lawrence Center Current Openings
The Center, located in beautiful Naples, Florida, has a variety of employment opportunities available including medical, clinical, administrative and clinical support positions. We offer an extremely generous and competitive benefits package and a variety of career advancement and on-the-job training opportunities.
David Lawrence Center is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer and a fully tobacco-free environment. The use of tobacco products (including vapor cigarettes) is not permitted at any of our campuses.
Click below for information about our current job openings and to apply for a position. All applicants must apply through this portal. No resumes can be accepted via fax, e-mail or walk-in.
Staff are eligible for this excellent plan the first of the month following 60 days of employment. After one year of service, a required information meeting is provided, and David Lawrence Center will match your contribution dollar for dollar as follows:
- 1-5 years = 5%
- 6-10 years = 6%
- 10+ years = 7%
Health, dental, prescription (including on-site pharmacy), vision, life and AD&D are provided for full-time staff who work 30 hours per week. Available on the first of the month after 60 days of employment.
Paid Leave and Holidays
Regular employees who work 20 hours per week or more receive paid leave on a pro-rated basis to use after six months of continuous employment. Leave provided during the first calendar year of employment may be carried over to the following year. After the first calendar year of employment, employees may carry over a maximum of one week of paid leave from June to July and December to January. Click here to learn more about annual leave balances.
All regular employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more will receive eight paid holidays per year (pro-rated for part-time). If you are employed prior to Martin Luther King holiday and/or President’s Day holiday in the current year, you will receive two floating holidays to be used between Martin Luther King Day in January and/or President’s Day in February and June 30th of the current year.
David Lawrence Center has partnered with a select group of local institutions to accommodate direct deposit on biweekly pay dates and provide favorable rates for numerous affordable loan products and savings accounts.
Alternative Work Schedules
Most non-residential programs close at 3:00 p.m. on Friday. Non-mandatory employees may request the following alternative work schedules:
- 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Other Available Benefits
Other wellness-focused benefits include:
- Employees Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted employee meals
- Wholesale club membership discounts
- Local university and college discounts
- Rental car discounts
- Area attraction discounts
- Fitness center discounts
- Wellness provider discounts (massage, etc.)
- Cell phone provider discounts
- Pet insurance discounts
- Short-term disability, life and cancer insurance discounts
We celebrate our employees’ accomplishments, years of service and dedication to life-changing wellness through several recognition programs. Some of our programs include:
- BEE Exceptional! We routinely celebrate employees for being part of the team, being compassionate and being exceptional through the BEE Exceptional program. This program is designed to promote, inspire and recognize exceptional customer experiences. Employees who consistently demonstrate these behaviors and are committed to providing others with exceptional experiences are known as Buzzworthy BEEs! Fellow employees, managers and clients can nominate an employee.
- Years of Service We formally celebrate employees’ service anniversaries through a special quarterly luncheon awards ceremony.
- Staff Appreciation Events We have a variety of annual staff appreciation events including a holiday party and picnic.
Blue Zones Project Approved™ Worksite
David Lawrence Center is committed to providing life-changing wellness for our clients AND staff. We are proud to offer a healthy and productive work environment that fosters employee satisfaction and a sense of purpose and belonging. As a Blue Zones Project Approved™ Worksite, we offer the following benefits to encourage and empower our team members to embrace a healthy lifestyle:
- Blue Zones-inspired options on our daily lunch menu
- Healthy selections in vending machines throughout campus
- Meditation garden
- Alternative work schedules to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Standup desks available
- Personalization of office space
- Diffusers and aromatherapy permitted
- Periodic “Purpose” workshops
- Walking MOAIs (walking groups that foster social connection)
Relocation to Southwest Florida
David Lawrence Center is located in Florida’s Paradise Coast in Naples, Florida. Relocating to Southwest Florida has many perks. Best known for our pristine beaches, warm weather and tranquil tropical setting, Naples is the crown jewel of Southwest Florida and is nestled on the sun-drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Southwest Florida offers exquisite arts and culture, education, affordable real estate, dining and nightlife, sports and recreation all year long.
Here are some helpful resources to learn more about living and working in Florida:
- Convention and Tourism Bureau
- Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce
- State of Florida
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida Board of Medicine
- Naples Area Real Estate Directory