Work with David Lawrence Center Current Openings
The Center, located in beautiful Naples, Florida, has a variety of employment opportunities available including medical, clinical, administrative and clinical support positions. We offer an extremely generous and competitive benefits package and a variety of career advancement and on-the-job training opportunities.
David Lawrence Center is a Drug Free, Equal Opportunity Employer. David Lawrence Center is a fully tobacco free environment and the use of tobacco products (including vapor cigarettes) is not permitted at any of our campuses. Through a partnership with Tobacco Free Florida and the Florida State University College of Medicine Area Health Education Center, employees can receive free smoking cessation classes.
Click below for information about our current job openings and to apply for a position. All applicants must apply through this portal. No resumes are accepted via fax or e-mail.
Employees will be eligible to participate in this plan the first of the month following 60 days. David Lawrence Center currently matches dollar for dollar (after one year of service), your contribution as follows by years of service: Up to 5 years, 5%; 6 -10 years, 6% and 10 plus years, 7%. Employees are required to attend an informational meeting at that time.
Health, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life and AD&D are available to regular employees who work 30 hours a week or more on the first of the month following 60 days.
Paid Leave and Holidays
Regular employees who work 20 hours per week or more receive paid leave on a pro-rated basis to use after six months of continuous employment. Leave provided during the first calendar year of employment may be carried over to the following year. After the first calendar year of employment, employees may carry over a maximum of one week of paid leave from June to July and December to January. Click here to learn more about annual leave balances.
All regular employees scheduled to work 20 hours or more will receive eight paid holidays per year (pro-rated for part-time). If you are employed prior to Martin Luther King holiday and/or President’s Day holiday in the current year, you will receive two floating holidays to be used between Martin Luther King Day in January and/or President’s Day in February and June 30th of the current year.
Suncoast Schools Credit Union, SunTrust, Wells Fargo and BB & T offers employees direct deposit, automatic savings and numerous affordable loan products. We participate with most local banks in a direct deposit plan that assures your pay will be automatically deposited into your account on the regular biweekly pay date.
Alternative Work Schedules
Most non-residential programs close at 3:00 p.m. on Friday. Non-mandatory employees may work an alternative schedule of:
- 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Other Available Benefits
Other available benefits include:
- Employees Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Costco & Sam’s Club membership discounts
- Hodges University discount
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Discount
- LEGOLAND discounts
- Fitness Center Discounts (YMCA, LA Fitness, NCH Wellness Center)
- Massage Luxe discounts
- Verizon cell phone discounts
- VPI Pet Insurance
- Aflac Short Term Disability, Life and Cancer Insurance
We celebrate our employees’ accomplishments, years of service and dedication to internal and external customers through formal and informal ways. Some of our most popular programs are:
- BEE Exceptional!We routinely celebrate employees for being part of the team, being compassionate and being exceptional through the BEE Exceptional program. This program is designed to promote, inspire and recognize exceptional customer experiences. Employees who consistently demonstrate these behaviors and are committed to providing others with exceptional experiences are known as Buzzworthy BEEs! Fellow employees, managers and clients can nominate an employee.
- Years of ServiceWe formally celebrate employees’ service anniversaries through a special quarterly luncheon awards ceremony.
- Staff Appreciation EventsWe have a variety of annual staff appreciation events including a holiday party and picnic.
Relocation to Southwest Florida
David Lawrence Center is located in Florida’s Paradise Coast in Naples, Florida. Relocating to Southwest Florida has many perks. Best known for our pristine beaches, warm weather and tranquil tropical setting, Naples is the crown jewel of Southwest Florida and is nestled on the sun-drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Southwest Florida offers exquisite arts and culture, education, affordable real estate, dining and nightlife, sports and recreation all year long.
Here are some helpful resources to learn more about living and working in Florida:
- Convention and Tourism Bureau
- Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce
- State of Florida
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida Board of Medicine
- Naples Area Real Estate Directory